Yes, I already posted this in the German forum. The day before yesterday it happened five times in a row and yesterday it happened every second game. I hope they are working on it.
And I had a couple where it was the killer that disconnected on the loading screen and I saw 5000 bp for survival (obviously getting a - 1) and the rest of survivors 0. It's either all 0 or all 5000, right?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I already posted this in the German forum. The day before yesterday it happened five times in a row and yesterday it happened every second game. I hope they are working on it.
Yes! And it's so frustrating!
And I had a couple where it was the killer that disconnected on the loading screen and I saw 5000 bp for survival (obviously getting a - 1) and the rest of survivors 0. It's either all 0 or all 5000, right?
We are aware of this bug and there is a few bug reports in on it.