DBD crashing PC
Is this a steam thing or a DBD thing and is it due to the new update? Orrrr......is this a sign from the gods to quit DBD cause I don't oppose.
Is this a steam thing or a DBD thing and is it due to the new update? Orrrr......is this a sign from the gods to quit DBD cause I don't oppose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno, the game seems to be extremely stable for me since the last patch. Before it would crash twice in an hour at worst
@Trashmaster it keeps crashing like that for me now when I never used to crash at all.