What will happen if I pass the BP limit?

So right now, I have 1.050.000 BP points but the limit is 1.000.000 . I can still get more BP from rituals, archives and bonuses. Will I get banned if I keep passing 1.000.000 ? I didn't use any hack I just saw it wanted to share this.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Nothing. You will just not be able to get more BP from playing games until you get below 1M.

  • You are not going to get banned, you passed the cap because of the daily bp bonus you got from the event most likely, which is normal.


  • @Zeus said:

    Nothing. You will just not be able to get more BP from playing games until you get below 1M.

    Oh, that's nice. Thanks.

  • @Rizzo said:

    You are not going to get banned, you passed the cap because of the daily bp bonus you got from the event most likely, which is normal.

    Thanks!