Huntress lullaby on overcharge/oppression?

Does huntress lullaby work on perks like oppression that give skill checks? Ik it doesn't work with things like jigsaw boxes but I wanted to know if they work with perks because I was thinking of some fun builds

Comments

  • There is no perks relate to huntress lullaby.

  • Oh, you probably meant hex: huntress lullaby. I thought you mean huntresses' humming radius.

    All I know, huntress lullaby only have effect on gens skillchecks, so beartrap, desicive strike and healing skillchecks will have normal audio cue even if you have all 5 stacks. But I'm not sure about oppression and overcharge, because it's a gen skillchecks afterall.

  • @kaeru said:

    Oh, you probably meant hex: huntress lullaby. I thought you mean huntresses' humming radius.

    All I know, huntress lullaby only have effect on gens skillchecks, so beartrap, desicive strike and healing skillchecks will have normal audio cue even if you have all 5 stacks. But I'm not sure about oppression and overcharge, because it's a gen skillchecks afterall.

    Yeah I meant the hex

  • Lullaby use to work w other perks and it was great for the doctor.


    But it's been nerfed some months ago.


    Ever since the nerf I stop using it. Sorry this wasn't a direct answer to ur question.