Theory on chapter 19


Screenshot_20210224-171607.png

But we might get a Five nights at Freddies(fnaf) killer and survivor even though it might be something else since they would have trouble getting a survivor since we dont see the person themselves. It might just be the map and killer. Your theories are accepted seeing how it may not be fnaf.

Comments

  • Others think it's Slenderman. I'd love to think that too but I thought Victor was a Wendigo

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    Others think it's Slenderman. I'd love to think that too but I thought Victor was a Wendigo

    Slenderman would be fun but what would his power even be? Grabbing soneone with a tentacle? Thatd be cool and piss off the entitled survivor community.

  • Watch him being some kind of hacker who can f with survivors:

    -Can't open a locker

    -Gens will regress when survivors work on them

    -Medkits will "Unheal" you when you try to use them

    etc.

    Just a theory tho

  • @BeHasU said:

    Watch him being some kind of hacker who can f with survivors:

    -Can't open a locker

    -Gens will regress when survivors work on them

    -Medkits will "Unheal" you when you try to use them

    etc.

    Just a theory tho

    Watch every survivor fill the person playing as hims dms to complain how unfair it is that they didnt win. Clearly thered be a counter to it and a long cool down.