Getting lightburn even when not blinking

So, I recently started playing as nurse. Today, I was lightburned like 3 times during a match while NOT charging a blink. I downed a survivor, picked them up, was carrying them to the hook and then... I heard a "pssss" sound, lost my vision and dropped a survivor. Please note that I was NOT using my ability at that time and I was NOT blinded (I had no survivor in my FOV for the whole process, not to mention an actual beam). Is it some addon, a bug or what? That game was lost before it even started, No chance to carry anyone to the hook unless they lie directly under it...

Comments

  • Firecrackers

    The wind up (or warning) is the fpsfsfsfsssss sound. Then it explodes and you are blinded if in the right position

  • Oh, you are right! No idea why I didn't notice them, first time seeing them being used so efficiently. Ty for quick answers!

  • @Ogon said:

    Oh, you are right! No idea why I didn't notice them, first time seeing them being used so efficiently. Ty for quick answers!

    Anytime :))