Bring the locomotion back
The past 24 hours at the end of every chase, on every hit, survivors do an enormous spin on the spot every single time.
This isn't about "skill" or anything like that, I use a mouse and with the rather generous auto-aim I seem to be hitting them for the most part.
I just think it looks terrible. Like really really terrible. The best thing about 4.5.0 was chasing down a survivor how a killer does in the movies and you hit them. Now every single chase ends with a massive spin by the survivors and it just looks awful and really drags the game down. I can't believe we've gone back to this low budget cheesefest just because a few people complained they couldn't 360 rank 20 killers? it's so stupid.
Comments
"a few people"? That's a bold understatement
Do not touch in my 360๐ก๐ก๐ก
no <3