Builds for chases as survivor.
What's a good build for escaping chases as a survivor. I like the exhaustion perk lithe the most. I used to use dead hard but sometimes it don't work and it's not helpful if a killer can insta down you. I used to use windows when I was new because I wouldn't realize there was a pallet near me. However I've been using it again more because too many times I get caught in a dead zone. I know to look behind me but I sometimes run into something in front of me when I do that. What do you do when you don't know which way the killer went?
Comments
Exhaustion perk of choice
Spine chill
Resilience
Ds
Resilience spine chill is great for vaulting faster and Ds is needed for solo
Yea I sometimes run those two but still get hit sometimes when I vault and of course ds because the tunneling be real sometimes lol
Object
Any Exhaustion Perk
Iron Will
and Resilience or Spine Chill.
If your not that good at looping killers replace Resilience or Spine Chill for DS.
Why object then the killer can see me
If You want a meme build
Dance with me
Quick and Quiet
Lithe
Windows/DS
I mean if you're planning on getting chased all game Object is what you want. But if not you should run spine chill and resilience for faster vaults.
Spine chill and Resilience is no joke. The amount of times I've had to attack a vault wall from these is pretty high.