Dead on hook Nancy's keep moaning even after they disappeared
First of all, I thought that just appeared randomly, but having two Nancy's in one lobby and it happend on both of them made me suspicious, so I started to record. Its really annoying and confusing, hearing someone, who isn't that anymore, especially when using stridor! Please fix
- PC
- Moaning even after Nancy died
- Let a Nancy die on hook, her audios will keep playing ( I used Stridor )
Here is a link to my record!
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
This happened to me earlier as well, with a Nancy Wheeler and a Meg Thomas in two separate games.
I have the sound of dead survivors in some games, too when they die on hook. Not only Nancy. Without Stridor.
Happened to me with Nancy and Kate, they kept on moaning after they were sacrificed on the hook.
Just happened to me with a Claudette on The Game. I was playing Wraith.
I just encountered the same thing. I'm a little sore about it, because it allowed a hiding Jake to sneak away and escape while I was looking around the hook. Shortly after I realized I was listening to an already dead Dwight, the gates were open and I'd lost a nice 4k.
It happened with a sacrificed Jake for me, too.
Jane haunted the hook for me
https://youtu.be/9PT_Wm14mZUSame happened to me with Jane on Mother's Dwelling...
Getting at least one every game now.