When the new chapter is revealed what kind of survivor do you think it will be.
Hello for today's complement I just wanted to say your hair look amazing today.
When the new chapter comes out there is most likely going to be a new survivor so what kind if survivor would you want?
Personally I would like someone who is Hispanic or Latino like Jane. I think it would be nice.
Comments
*currently sat with lockdown hair*
A survivor I’ve wanted for a long time is a classic American jock type. Somebody wearing a varsity jacket.
An Indian survivor would be cool we don’t have you yet so I’d like to see that
I Would like to see that as well. I also would be interested in a Muslim survivor if possible.
Another girl with a side shaved head. Yawn.
I want a survivor with a glock.
"For his neutral special, he wields a gun."
Memes aside, I want another survivor like Adam, to Jeff. I'm gonna be honest, I feel like they're way more unique than most of the new survivors, which have all been conventionally attractive people.
Not that Adam and Jeff aren't attractive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That would also be really cool
Jeff was always my favourite because of his uniqueness
Until Jane anyway
I don't think nea is all that attractive without spending money on stuff for her lol
I did say newer survivors to be fair.
Poor, poor Nea. Maybe you'll get a model update.
Someone from Australia, please. Only continent not represented in any way so far.
Assuming you don't count Antarctica.
As long as they're not attractive like every recent new survivor then I'm okay with it. I still like an old lady too.
Isn't elodie from Australia?
An survivor from Antarctica would be nice
Élodie is French with Madagascan roots.
Definitely not Australian.