List of everything Repressed Alliance counters?
- Ruin
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Freddy teleport (if he hadn't started to)
What am I missing? Oppression?
- Ruin
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Freddy teleport (if he hadn't started to)
What am I missing? Oppression?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah repressed alliance is really good. I have used it in my build for a while.
Your fellow survivors, most of the time.
IMO, Block other people's gens, teabag, and leave.
Case in point.
Honestly an underrated perk but I’ve barely used it
Surge.
fun perk but not strong enough to shake up the meta. when pop was meta it was fun to use sometimes but it could use a little buff.
I don't really think it's underrated so much as the activation condition really hurts it via poor number tuning, like many non-meta perks. If the gen time to activate it was more like 30-40 seconds it'd probably see a lot more use.
Surge surveillance anything related to gens