Does Oppression count for 3 damaged generators for Thorough Destruction?
If I kick a generator with the Perk Oppression and it damages three generators does it count as 1 damaged generator or 3?
If I kick a generator with the Perk Oppression and it damages three generators does it count as 1 damaged generator or 3?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the challenge states to kick x gens, so it's the kick that counts, not the regression
Actually it just says "Damage"
Yeah I think it means the damage "action", aka the kick
Surge counts as damaging a gen for the challenge so Oppression should work as well.