Pipping still broken
Tunneled out of the match but still got Gold Unbroken? Safety pip 'earned' yet scored as -1?
Thought this was fixed in 4.5.2
Tunneled out of the match but still got Gold Unbroken? Safety pip 'earned' yet scored as -1?
Thought this was fixed in 4.5.2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You didn't actually get Gold Unbroken, it's just displaying the wrong emblem.
You likely actually got bronze unbroken which would put you 1 away from safety pip. Meaning you got the right pip, but the display is wrong.
Why would you think you actually earned gold unbroken if you were tunneled out of the match? It's just a visual glitch.
The fact that I was asking about getting a gold Unbroken when I died in the match indicates I'm aware that the display is wrong.
They said this was getting fixed in 4.5.2 and clearly it's not yet.
I get that, but they stated this was getting fixed in 4.5.2
Well you say pipping is broken in your title, so it's a little confusing.
The main thing that got fixed is that survivors no longer get 0 unbroken emblem process if they don't escape.
There is also this new issue that makes people depip if a match is cancelled if someone didn't load in.
So... pipping is still broken then....