Forced to Tunnel and Camp Due to SWF

So this was a very odd occurrence. I played against a group of four people as Wraith. They were popping gens and quickly unhooking everyone. Very coordinated. I lost the first match badly. Oddly enough I got the exact same four people in another lobby the very next match. I then knew why they did so well and coordinated. If they were going to play unfair then so was I. I camp and tunneled them hard and later all four of them sent me hate messages for it. I explained that what you are doing is gaining an unfair advantage. If you have an earpiece in your ear during a spelling bee that would be considered unfair. It’s the same with DbD. Going outside the game to get an unfair advantage and constantly updating your team where I’m at and when to unhook your teammates. They were salty but understood my point of view. It just baffles me how these teams act like they are gods of this game when essentially you have an up to date info on where I am constantly.

Comments

  • Doesn’t matter, don’t listen to the streamers who are paid to entertain an audience and peddle the rule book.

    You are not there to make sure the survivors have fun as killer, they are certainly not going to go easy on you.

    Camping, slugging, and tunneling is almost an every match occurrence as a red rank killer.

  • So, doing Gens and unhooking is unfair now? Uff.

    Dont want to ruin it for you, but you would lose against 4 good Solos as well. 4 good Solos are way better than the usual SWFs who are running around.

    (Except you say that you got one of the really good SWFs two times in a row - then you were pretty unlucky since those are rare)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    So, doing Gens and unhooking is unfair now? Uff.

    Dont want to ruin it for you, but you would lose against 4 good Solos as well. 4 good Solos are way better than the usual SWFs who are running around.

    (Except you say that you got one of the really good SWFs two times in a row - then you were pretty unlucky since those are rare)

    He obviously meant the co-ordination around the timing of the gens and unhook were unfair, not the actions themselves.

    I don't think "good" SWFs will be rare if MMR actually becomes a thing (if it's not already on)

    Also good is relative anyway, Dragonsenshi could be new at the game, so even a SWF with 50-100 hours could be problematic.

  • I am new at the game but their coordination and up to date info on my whereabouts would make even a good killer struggle. It’s essentially like having a GPS on your back