Blood Favor is bad, and doesn't make sense.
Hitting a survivor gives them enough speed and distance to reach a pallet more than 16m away. So, it really doesn’t become useful until some of the pallets are gone, which never happens because it’s a hex and is removed before a lot of the pallets are gone. Also, once most of the pallets are gone, there's little need for it anymore.
If the hit that activates it downs a survivor, it protects you from pallet saves. Except pallet saves rarely happen, so it’s not worth using.
I’ve tried to exploit the zoning aspect of it, but it doesn’t do much. It’s basically a perk that activates right after you needed it.
The only time it was useful was when I was being looped in a corner of the map, and I got the hit as the survivor was running towards the wall.
To think this thing is a hex, with a cooldown, and a range limitation boggles my mind.
Comments
Yeah people have been saying this pretty much since the perk was released. There's been recommendations to have the 16m area follow the killer for the duration so the next pallet gets blocked, among other things, but so far no word on any changes for it afaik.
Honestly it needs to no longer be a hex OR they need to remove the cooldown.
Even if it doesn't have a cooldown it wouldn't be OP and it's a bloody hex it should be strong if not at least usable.
what's funny is it's real cooldown is 55 bloody seconds long as you have to include it's active time and survivors just run out of it's range honestly who designed this perk XD.
I get the feeling the only reason this perk exists is so that Blight had something to combo Undying with.
I think that's a great idea. Kind of like blocking all of the pallets that are between a 16m-24m radius of where the hit occurs.
I kinda worried this would be a rehashing of what others have already said. I had to get it off my chest though, after being forced to play with it; they changed perk distributions in bloodwebs and now all my lower level killers seem to be getting bloodfavor in their webs. I tried working out a strat on a killer with all perks, but blood favor has never benefitted me, really.