Whatever happened to the Luck icon?!
If I use Up The Ante, Salt Pouch, Black Salt Statuette, or Vigo’s Jar of Salty Lips, why are other survivors on a hook NOT reminded/notified that they have an increased chance to unhook themselves?!?! (if they choose to attempt to).
Comments
The real question is what happend to the luck mechanic in general. It seems like it was forgotten and we haven't had another luck perk in ages.
I mean, do we need more?
It affects self unhooks, and freeing from Trappers bear traps. That’s it.
The way it is now it feels like it’s worthless even if it actually does something. Who the heck chooses one of Ace’s luck perks over other things? If I want to escape from a hook I’d do better to simply choose deliverance. It should be reworked for other purposes, like chest searches.
Only self unhooks now, Trapper change means it doesn't affect his traps since 4.5.0
So you want them to kill themselves on hook....
Sure I don't see an issue.
🤗