PC 4.5.2 dead survivor makes sound in basement (video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAihF2qBkik
feng died a while ago and she was still making sounds
Tagged:
Pending
feng died a while ago and she was still making sounds
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just got the same issue on Coldwin with Demogorgon after the last hook on basement, I tp far away to kick a last gen and I was hearing him for the time before game end like I was still on basement.
https://youtu.be/UEI8Cv9WH9othey never left the match, they stay on this hook even on death and once it broke
I'd like to add that this happened in one of my games too, on Ormond, but it wasn't on a basement hook. Same situation, you hear the survivor making pain sounds where the sacrifice occurred even after they were eliminated from the game.
same thing but not a basement hook one of the auto yards maps i was really confused and looking for this whimpering woman for 5 min xD
I had the same thing in Autohaven but it's not letting me upload the file. Also there were survivor animation bugs as well - downing them and they stand up.
it s happened to me in all my the matches :))
Some said he Tbagged and now must suffer a thousand years on Hell hooks xDD
(no they were actually all good sports in this game)
It happened to me, but in normal hooks, not basement, a dead survivor making sounds in the broken hook.