Felix has such a big sack...
I’m not sure how he gets around the fog carrying that sack around.
It looks heavy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I’m not sure how he gets around the fog carrying that sack around.
It looks heavy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind, relieving him ;)
I can only think about this lol
https://youtu.be/CmDKQ7UQwTQYeah he really stands out when crouching in a bush.
I wish this game had cosmetic toggles on some outfits. Just click a box to toggle certain things of certain skins on and off. It wouldn't be that hard it's rendered and modelled separately not attached to it.
Just toggle the backback on off basically.
Backpack...backpack...backpack...backpack