Self Care Issue
when wounded by pallet there is a confusion if the character wants to heal or knock pallet down in crucial moments. *solution allow self care only when crouched.
when wounded by pallet there is a confusion if the character wants to heal or knock pallet down in crucial moments. *solution allow self care only when crouched.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
self care
my bad @alivebydeadight
its alright fam i know it says self heal but I think it should be a different button altogether
I don't get it ...
what don't you get @Milo
When I want to self care, press M2
When I want to drop pallets, press space
Maybe this is a console specfic thing, I dont know, cant you change that in keybindings?
@Dabrownman1812 I see what your saying but if I'm tryna pump fake the killer I don't wanna burn my sprint doing so... @DeadByFlashlight ya I think this iOS more a PS4 issue limited key options although we don't use a few buttons I don't think...
*is not iOS
i play xbox so this is weird