NOED/Mori?

Been playing survivor about 90% today. Took a break to play a few games with GF. Have seen a ridiculous number of killers running NOED with a mori, including 3 in a row. Why? Is there a challenge or something I'm missing? Is there a change coming that people are using them now? Am I just lucky (probably seen this combo 7-8 games today)?

This is not a complaint post. I have zero issue with NOED or moris, separately or together. I run NOED on my killers I suck with once in a while. I run moris for fun occasionally.

I'm curious why the sudden uptick in their use.

Comments

  • Whats the issue with the mori? It can only be used on your last hook.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Whats the issue with the mori? It can only be used on your last hook.

    As I said, no issue. Just curious why I've seen so many today. Did something change? Usually only see about 1 in 8-10 games. Today has been more like 1 in 3. Should I be using mine up as well for some reason?

  • I don't know of any reason.

    Sometimes people just want to watch the world burn.