Since the last rank reset I cant move off of rank 16!!
So im winning games and doing challenges getting the right amount of pips to rank up yet as soon as i do rank up and it comes up as rank 15 and then it goes straight back down to rank 15 and takes away a pip and did this whilst i was streaming. i managed to clip the moment it happened.
https://clips.twitch.tv/OnerousSuperChoughOSfrog-6nyQ8orS5f4j18Xd
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I've got the same Issue since one week before rank reset. First I was stuck on rank 5 with 4 pips. It didn't matter if I got one or double pip, I didn't rank up to 4. After rank reset, I stayed stuck at rank 9 and didn't rank up to 8. But when I got a save pip, I deranked to 12 and now I'm stuck there. I can not rank up to 11, even though I got a pip.
Please do us a favour and fix this. It's annoying playing against killers, that are way out of my rank (actually I'm a redrank surv).