Thoughts on the updated ui

I say this is an improvement compared to the 4.5.0 one

They fixed the scattered icons and confined them to an acceptable level


I'm still a fan of the old ui

but since we can't go back apparently. can we just use the adpet icons since your gonna be makeing them anyway for the achievements.

and you can make the colored icons for the achievements I'm ok with the placements now so over all better than 4.5.0

Comments

  • I hate the vertical character portraits and it blocks survivors on my screen sometimes and makes that area more complicated causing distractions.

  • aaaaand it was moved to feedback where no discussion will happen and it will be lost to the void.

    F.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    aaaaand it was moved to feedback where no discussion will happen and it will be lost to the void.

    F.

    Yea rip they would also save a lot of time if it had time to be discussed then moved to feed back