Is hook glitch still a thing?
I didn't see any mention of it in the patch notes. The thing where survivors hide under hook and can't be picked up. Was it fixed and not included in the notes, or do we still have to endure this annoyance?
I didn't see any mention of it in the patch notes. The thing where survivors hide under hook and can't be picked up. Was it fixed and not included in the notes, or do we still have to endure this annoyance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get pushed out if you're already there, but you can crawl back under still. This bug has been around for over a year and the devs said a fix would be in the next release (which was Chains of Hate, I believe). It's probably not getting fixed any time soon.
Another issue I run into a lot is if I downed a survivor with the exposed effect from healthy, I will just stare at the hook with them still struggling even though I am hooking them.