What killers are featured in Level 2 of rift tomorrow?
Just want to know how I should allocate my bloodpoints.
Just want to know how I should allocate my bloodpoints.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
idk probably nurs and oni since they are in rift
edit: sorry i forget thet only dont have lore in this rift so porobably only nurse
Just the nurse. Some challenges with her perks
If that’s true then I don’t need to spend blood points on her. If it’s Oni I’m going to need to because I still have him at level 1. Thanks.
It's one with thana and one with 2 chain blinks for nurse. No other killer so far. Oni joins in Level 3.
Doesn’t oni get some or is that level 3 and 4?
3 and 4 are for Oni :)
1 challenge for nurse to get a hit after 2 blinks twice in the same trial