swamp is darker??
4.5.2 patch made swamp darker
cant tell if it's a bug or not and we were playing against freddy btw
4.5.2 patch made swamp darker
cant tell if it's a bug or not and we were playing against freddy btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if this is a bug, but now it looks more atmospheric than before
It looks foggier aswell, all reworked maps I visited so far look foggier, it looks really good tbh. (Since swamp is foggier aswell as the reworked maps, maybe swamp rework next?)
I actally thought it looked a bit brighter, I'll need to play on it again to see properly.
It's about as bright as before but damn it really is foggy now, even the basement is gray