Was this very thicc fog always there?
I think it looks so good! Maybe I didn't notice it before, but anyways I love it! (No fog offerings btw)
I think it looks so good! Maybe I didn't notice it before, but anyways I love it! (No fog offerings btw)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn that fog THICC but I think it was always this way
They should make fog offerings more like actual fog that way when fog is maxed it looks like a swamp at night that would be intense.
"Entity, I'm trying to down Survivors with Iridescent axes, but your fog is dummy thicc and ruining my aim."