Cheaters everywhere

Just had a game as a survivor , there was hacker playing Claudette , he could fly , flashlight blind across the map etc , at some point he rescued and instahealed me at the hook , after that I was getting instahealed after taking every hit . Can I get banned for that ?

Comments

  • If you weren't hacking, even if you benefitted from someone ELSE hacking, I don't think you can get banned.

    I would report it if you have any sort of evidence.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You won't get banned if you're not cheating yourself. When you say "cheaters everywhere", are you seeing this a lot? I know they exist but I've run into maybe one hacker in 1100 hours.

    For the last 500 hrs , I've seen like 10 or so . They are very active recentl , or may be I'm just that "lucky"

  • @undoredo said:

    If you weren't hacking, even if you benefitted from someone ELSE hacking, I don't think you can get banned.

    I would report it if you have any sort of evidence.

    Unfortunatly I don't record nor stream games .