I'll dodge 3-SWFs as solo survivor from now on.
Im not sure what it is about but 4 times in a row i had random SWF squads swarming the hook before the Killer even reached the hook causing them to camp me to death. I know the Killer isnt to blame for that situation but what makes so many SWF squads try that? They get me killed more reliably then the Killers themselves.
Just venting out here.
Just venting out here.
Comments
“Eh who cares about that person, we’re okay.”
Lol I got the exact same which is why I have been avoiding SWF teams for months now. Even when they can save they just stay on their gens.
I had couple games this weekend where I felt that way, people would swarm the hook, unhook me right next to the killer and be dead with in the first 2 minutes of the match. Then I had a game where 2 people DC'd after getting knocked down right after each other, came to find out why, the Meg in the group was working with the Micheal killer, bringing him over to other people, pointing, teabagging after the micheal knocked you down. After that the killer stood next to her while she did gens to get the hatch.
Next game, another Micheal. Found me in the first 30 seconds of the match, didn't chase me, started knocking down 1 person, they would get healed, knocked down again, hooked, unhooked, healed, this went on across the map till I popped a gen, the Micheal came over found me (also had evil with in 3 at this point) insta down, hooked up, team unhooked me immediately, downed again hooked up and left to die. Went and spectated while they pallet slammed the killer (he let them) popped totems, repaired gens, farmed hooks and heals next to the killer. After that game I wasn't sure who to trust on my teams.
Help them when you can, but when the chips are down, just remember you can only count on yourself.
I also try my best to rescue a fellow survivor who genuinely had my back aka wasn’t trying to get me killed, especially if they got downed because they saved me. But that’s just my personal thing just trying to return the favor.