additional time to repair the generator after it kicking

I noticed that the killer spends more time on the breaking-up of the generator than the survivors. Survivors can to spend less than a second to stop the degradation of the generator, they quite literally even during the chase to touch the generator, and the killer will have to spend their time on the breaking-up of the generator. I think it would be right if you give survivors more time to fix the generator after it breakdown.

(english is not my native language, sorry if wrote it is unclear)

Comments

  • How about if kicking a generator instantly regressed it by a small amount (somewhere from 1-5%)? It wouldn't make a huge difference in most cases, but would balance out the time it takes for the damage action vs. the amount of time a survivor would need to regain that progress (especially tapping it mid-chase).

  • I think this is one of the big reasons so many killers run gen slowdowns. We need a basekit slowdown that is much more effective.

    I mean it isn't even worth kicking a genny without pop or something. A basic kick only helps the survivors get a head start in chases with very little reward for the killer.

    I don't think gen times should be longer, but I do think base gen regression should be stronger.

  • Ideally it should require about the same amount of time as kicking a generator.


    You still make progress when repairing, just if you don't repair continuously for a few seconds, when you let go, the generator begins regressing again.


    I do think it's a bit cheesy it takes longer for the killer to initiate regression than for the survivor to nullify it. Hence stuff like gen-taps mid-chase, etc.