Spirit phase walk sound

Can someone tell me how close you have to be to the husk to NOT hear her in phase walk. I see people saying that its the terror radius and I also see people say that its not the terror radius but a certain distance that you can't hear her in phase walk. This info would really help as I would like to capitalise on her terror radius. like make it bigger or smaller if it effects how survivors hear the phase walk.

Comments

  • It's not the terror radius, but maybe it's something like 12-16 meters. It's way bigger than it should be. I originally thought it was kinda cool, but I was almost universally very close to her during my first impressions of her using it. Now, it's definitely too big of a radius/warning.

  • It's within 8m of the husk. People confuse that with the terror radius because that is what was promised at the end of the PTB, but that didn't happen.
  • Eninya said:

    It's not the terror radius, but maybe it's something like 12-16 meters. It's way bigger than it should be. I originally thought it was kinda cool, but I was almost universally very close to her during my first impressions of her using it. Now, it's definitely too big of a radius/warning.

    Are you talking about the phase noise distance or how far from the husk you need to be to hear the phase noise. Sorry if I confused you. I ment how close to the husk you have to be to not hear the phase walk. Ill add that to the question
  • It's within 8m of the husk. People confuse that with the terror radius because that is what was promised at the end of the PTB, but that didn't happen.
    Thanks, then I'm going to use Monitor and abuse on her since it will make her terror radius 16m
  • @AChaoticKiller said:
    Tzeentchling9 said:

    It's within 8m of the husk. People confuse that with the terror radius because that is what was promised at the end of the PTB, but that didn't happen.

    Thanks, then I'm going to use Monitor and abuse on her since it will make her terror radius 16m

    monitor and abuse doesn't work on her phase walk radius since its a separate radius, kinda like huntress' humming and Freddy's lullaby

  • @AChaoticKiller said:
    Tzeentchling9 said:

    It's within 8m of the husk. People confuse that with the terror radius because that is what was promised at the end of the PTB, but that didn't happen.

    Thanks, then I'm going to use Monitor and abuse on her since it will make her terror radius 16m

    monitor and abuse doesn't work on her phase walk radius since its a separate radius, kinda like huntress' humming and Freddy's lullaby

    Ik but having a smaller TR is always helpful. Also I never said it affected those things. I thought the the husk TR made the phase walk sound quite I was wrong. However it would be cool if it did affect those things