Being grabbed

I thought Hit boxes were broken try vaulting a pallet being over the pallet and some how being grabbed because for some reason i noticed this when i play killer the survivor could be haft way over the pallet and not get grabbed or hit but when i play survivor i get hit and grabbed while i'm off the pallet on the other side am i the only person getting this

Comments

  • Thats... not how latency works?

    On their screen they are grabbing you right as you vault over the pallet most likely and on your screen you aren't grabbing them because they simply are too far over the pallet

    Just because as survivor it seems you can get grabbed from the other side doesn't suddenly mean as killer that you can grab from the other side

  • Also I assure you at least with grabs, survivors may be getting shafted by hit latency right now but latency with grabs has always shafted the killer more so.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Thats... not how latency works?

    On their screen they are grabbing you right as you vault over the pallet most likely and on your screen you aren't grabbing them because they simply are too far over the pallet

    Just because as survivor it seems you can get grabbed from the other side doesn't suddenly mean as killer that you can grab from the other side

    I mean, it kinda does, especially on top of desync issues. I've been grabbed post-vault after having my lithe already activated and ran away 2 meters because the killer played from Mars or smth

  • Literally just had a game tonight where I managed to grab a vaulting dwight INTO ME, the animation plays and yet for some reason it just ends and he continues running.

    Member when grabs worked? I member...