Please Extend Gilded Event
Devs,
Please extend the event another week or so, I have like 500 envelopes to use, & not enough time. Thank you
Devs,
Please extend the event another week or so, I have like 500 envelopes to use, & not enough time. Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's an event?
If extending please increase items on bloodwebs because I'd like some firecrackers.
Wait when's it ending?
I know right?? I have so many of them. It would be cool if the event ended, & you get a BP refund for all unused envelopes.
What event?
The 25th.
Also the offerings will likely be usable next year. I had some characters with envelopes from last year's lunar new year event.
Thanks :)