Medkits broken again? (Can't get 2 full heals)

Platform: PC

How often does it occur: Every game, the killers weren't using any perks that could potentially slow this down

Description:

I've played a few games and I've been using my standard medkit build:

Camping Aid Kit + Bandages + Butterfly Tape.

Whenever I've played survior I could always get 2 full heals and have left just a tinsy bit more with these add-ons, but now I barely get 1 and over a half for the second heal. So the Bandages do give out extra charges, but I feel that the Butterfly Tape only visualy gives a speed boost, but doesn't apply it. I tried applying the same Tape on the yellow Medkit, and it's the same issue, I only get 1 and over a half for the second heal.

I don't know if I'm imagining things with all of the bugs going on, can someone else confirm this? Was it like this before?

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • I'm so sorry, I just realised I wasn't running Spine Chill for the last 2 days cause I was aming to get all survivor adepts. That always gave me the extra boost that let me heal twice with this build. This is not a bug! I'm so sorry once again.

  • @sharkster13 said:

    I'm so sorry, I just realised I wasn't running Spine Chill for the last 2 days cause I was aming to get all survivor adepts. That always gave me the extra boost that let me heal twice with this build. This is not a bug! I'm so sorry once again.

    Do you mean botany? Because Spine Chill only makes the healing action faster and don't give extra charges.

  • No no, Spine Chill. And then I had the Butterfly Tape which also gave me a speed boost and it stacked. I'll try it out in a few matches today, see if it'll work.

  • @sharkster13 said:

    No no, Spine Chill. And then I had the Butterfly Tape which also gave me a speed boost and it stacked. I'll try it out in a few matches today, see if it'll work.

    It must have been something else, because 24 charges are not enough for 2 full heals.

    One health state = 16 charges, so you have to have 32 charges available for two full heals. Increased healing speed means the med-kit will apply its 24 charges quicker than usual, but it doesn't give additional charges to use.

  • I was testing it out. I still can't figure out how I got that, but I'm sure that I was able to. Maybe it was a bug that nobody noticed and it got patched in the mean time. But anyhow, this is definitely not a bug. Once again I apalogize for opening the thread. You can mark it as not-a-bug.