option to turn off music? some sound effects?
Is there a way to control volumes of soundeffects?
Music when injured or when in chase is just too dominant. Also some sound effects (like completed gens) I like to be lowered.
Is there a way to control volumes of soundeffects?
Music when injured or when in chase is just too dominant. Also some sound effects (like completed gens) I like to be lowered.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope.
eep
by editing some ini files maybe?
I swear I saw the option to do this but now I am doubting myself, probs just the sensitivity (Xbone)
When I play survivor, I can't stand the loud screaming of my own character.
That would certainly turn off all sounds, in the sense that it'd get you banned.