Is the bloodweb glitched or my RNG just really bad
In a previous post, I mentioned how the bloodweb is straight up refusing to give Me Flip Flop for a wiggle build. I'm like 80+ levels now and the game has stopped giving me yellows after three bloodwebs, only giving green and purples. I made sure the perk is unlocked and followed others advice to start picking up greens and purples to vanish them from the bloodweb for good but... I'm getting really worried at this point I'm doing all this for nothing, like the game is glitched or something. I'm getting burned out.
Comments
Pro tip.
You should be finishing out the Tier III perks as soon as they become available in the bloodweb.
Tier II to Tier III if no Tier III available.
It took me roughly 70 bloodwebs each doing this to get DS/BT/PT/WGLF Tier III on two different Survivors a few days ago.
Im doing that now. I just didn't expect the bloodweb to hate me so much that I thought I'd get flip flop within the first day
It's not just bad luck, bloodweb follows a pattern not letting you get too many level 1 perks untill you leve up already acquired ones. I can't come up with exact numbers here.
This bug/feature came with one of the patches in Autumn; so far neither of the bug reports on this matter were marked as Not a bug or Acknowledged. It is still unclear whether this change was intended or not.