doubt
I have an account on Dead by dayligth on xbox one, but I'm thinking of migrating to the pc, but I don't want to lose my account, I would have to pass my account on xbox for pc?
Tagged:
Mod
I have an account on Dead by dayligth on xbox one, but I'm thinking of migrating to the pc, but I don't want to lose my account, I would have to pass my account on xbox for pc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but Cross Progression is only available between Stadia & Steam with Stadia joining shortly, we do not know if cross progression will be available for other platforms in the future, we know it's a community wish but we cannot guarantee this happening.