Hook states count as a hook now?

I don't think this should be a thing because it allows players to slug without the punishment of less hooks. Nobody likes slugging and shouldn't be rewarded for it. How this beats out the desync problem is amazing.

Comments

  • I don't see an issue with hook states counting as hooks. It means killers don't screwed over because survivors suicide on hook.

    As far as slugging goes, if it's that big of an issue for you run anti-slug perks to punish killers for slugging.

  • @Crowman said:

    I don't see an issue with hook states counting as hooks. It means killers don't screwed over because survivors suicide on hook.

    As far as slugging goes, if it's that big of an issue for you run anti-slug perks to punish killers for slugging.

    However, it doesn't count for devout emblem which is what the point of hook counter in the first place. If survivor bleeds out hook counter also fill up which is useless.