Does anyone have a good pyramid head build?
I want to know
I want to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, every perk ever.
Pyramid Head is way too strong, so i doubt if you would even need perks. As long as you can hit people with your power, which is so easy that even a 6 year old could do it., you should be golden.
Aight don't listen to that person above, they're showing their survivor bias.
The one perk that is amazing on PH is I'm All Ears. It sounds niche on most killers, but it's amazing on PH just because he can use POTD through structures. Otherwise, I'd definitely recommend Corrupt for that early game slowdown.
Most good perks do work well on him, especially ones that don't require hooking like Whispers.
One last thing, any perk that causes undetectable on him isn't that good, as you can hear his sword scraping around fairly easy, so refrain from using them if possible.
Thanks, I use I'm all ears already but thanks