Why does victor have a taller POV than Blight
Just a question, I know there have been issues with blights pov height after the update but why is it that you are sometimes lower to the ground than the fetus boy?
Just a question, I know there have been issues with blights pov height after the update but why is it that you are sometimes lower to the ground than the fetus boy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NOT A FETUS ๐ก๐ก๐ก
Sorry, walmart Smeagle
They said they would fix his POV with the new chapter. So check back in April I guess.
It is a crime that Blight can pick up survivors but Victor can't.
I would love to see Victor carrying a survivor ๐
Thank you