Issue prestige
is any body else have issues prestige cause I got the three teachable perks and finish the web it still won’t let me and I press the prestige button won’t let me anybody else having this issue
Tagged:
Mod
is any body else have issues prestige cause I got the three teachable perks and finish the web it still won’t let me and I press the prestige button won’t let me anybody else having this issue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isn't an issue that I've seen posted, I am presuming that you are on a level 50 bloodweb? (sorry might sound basic, but I have to check). I'd try to go one bloodweb further and then attempt to Prestige again, if this doesn't work then please contact Support https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us