Make it easy button
I do not understand why Self-Care is so overpowered ....
I could list off over a dozen of overpowered perks the killer have but yet I do not complain.
All killers do is [Insert bad word] whine all day about the few perks the survivors has. They should take the DS like a man and get over it.
All killers want is to press a button and all survivors are dead.
Honestly how are we supposed to play? are we supposed to stand there and let them kill us?
like really this game is full of entitled bad killers
o"oh you window vaulted that's too OP plz nerf"
I could list off over a dozen of overpowered perks the killer have but yet I do not complain.
All killers do is [Insert bad word] whine all day about the few perks the survivors has. They should take the DS like a man and get over it.
All killers want is to press a button and all survivors are dead.
Honestly how are we supposed to play? are we supposed to stand there and let them kill us?
like really this game is full of entitled bad killers
o"oh you window vaulted that's too OP plz nerf"
Comments