Steam platform, playing Claudette. Gold Lightbringer emblem, escaped the match, still at 0\8 on Power moves. This is my first occurrence, if it happens again, I'll provide more info here. Screenshots follow. Log file is evidently too large
Sometimes it can take a while for steam to update it's tracker. I remember doing this achievement and not having it update until sometime in my next match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes it can take a while for steam to update it's tracker. I remember doing this achievement and not having it update until sometime in my next match.
Oh, yeah, it just changed. I didn't know there was such a lag