Why do I have to play with hackers or eat a d/c penalty?

Why do your constant quality control issues become my problems? Three times today in under 2 hrs of playtime I've encountered hackers.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why do your constant quality control issues become my problems? Three times today in under 2 hrs of playtime I've encountered hackers.

    What makes you think there hackers? I haven't encountered none. You sure there not just having lag?

  • Best you can do is just suicide as survivor or afk as killer. Unfortunate but this isn’t getting fixed anytime soon

  • I agree it's disgusting. They purposefully refuse to comment on the hacking epidemic or tell us what EAC is a complete and utter failure.

  • Why do I and 2 others have to suffer, trying to complete five gens alone, just because someone got butt hurt that things didn't go their way?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Why do I and 2 others have to suffer, trying to complete five gens alone, just because someone got butt hurt that things didn't go their way?

    Soloq is so rough sometimes. But that´s "part of the game", the growing number of hackers is not an intended feature (debatable given they have basically 0 defense against hackers). I really like your name btw uwu

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Why do I and 2 others have to suffer, trying to complete five gens alone, just because someone got butt hurt that things didn't go their way?

    If I'm playing with a hacker I'm suiciding, I don't care if you "suffer" or not when you can do the same and move on.

  • Know the feeling mate. Met a hacker twice on Monday and got him again for a 3rd time last night.

    Exact same skin, same movement speed cheats and wall hacks.

  • because there were a lot of people who abused the living hell out of the DC option back when there was no penality for it, which made the game almost unplayable at the time.

    sorry to hear this scenario happened to you, but the DC penalities should not be lifted.

    you can thank the people who abused it for that.

  • Triple the DC penalty.

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1962294#Comment_1962294

    If I'm playing with a hacker I'm suiciding, I don't care if you "suffer" or not when you can do the same and move on.

    My point wasn't about hackers, it was about the dc penalty. It helps make babies think twice before they dc. The benefit of of the DC penalty outweighs the few times people get penalized for dcing when facing a hacker.

  • You must be the unluckiest person in this game, I rarely encounter hackers, I have more than 1000 hours and I dont think I ever got more than 5 hackers total.