Best killer perk in your opinion?

In my opinion it's corrupt. I feel like I'm at a downside when I'm not using it. It gives tracking to likely survivor spawns, can give a late game 3 gen, and delays gens at the start of the game from popping, not only by making survivors find new gens but also making them come closer to you, making them easier to contest.

Corrupt feels like a band aid fix to the "3 gens popping in your 1st hook" problem, it took old ruins slot when ruin got a rework a while ago.

(And if a dev sees this, no, do not nerf corrupt, it is a fair and fine perk, anyone will tell you that)

Comments

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    In my opinion it's corrupt. I feel like I'm at a downside when I'm not using it. It gives tracking to likely survivor spawns, can give a late game 3 gen, and delays gens at the start of the game from popping, not only by making survivors find new gens but also making them come closer to you, making them easier to contest.

    Corrupt feels like a band aid fix to the "3 gens popping in your 1st hook" problem, it took old ruins slot when ruin got a rework a while ago.

    (And if a dev sees this, no, do not nerf corrupt, it is a fair and fine perk, anyone will tell you that)

    It has to be corrupt for the most consistency. Without it you lose too many gens at the start. It's the only gen control perk I run.

  • NOED.


    do I need to elaborate?

  • Yeah honestly NOED. Other than that tho it really depends on the killer. I think ruin has the potential to be the best but only on certain killers, I wouldn't use it with Hag or Trapper but I would with Oni.

  • BBQ ( i dont use it on hag, but she is the only exception) no point in playing for 25/30k.- 55/60k makes more sense to me, the girnd is TERRIBLE on this game.