Crap I'm back in Purple
I was enjoying slumming around in Green thanks to the DePip bug, but I been playing too much. Now I'm back in Purple and I'm already feeling the sweat.
I was enjoying slumming around in Green thanks to the DePip bug, but I been playing too much. Now I'm back in Purple and I'm already feeling the sweat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just annoyed, ran into 3 spirits today already. I only ran into like 3 spirits the entire time I was slumming in Green for a week.
RIP feels bad as much as I would like to say something about spirit yea that bug is awful and hopefully it gets fixed soon
The bug is awesome! I wish it were more severe so I would derank some more.
I thought you weren't allowed to go back up (down?) the ranks?
Never mind I take it back. just want easier games and here I was trying to be normal