Firecracker Locker Save!
Drunk right now. Just wanted to know who else has gotten a locker firecracker save lol
If you haven't tried this then nows the time to do it lol
Drunk right now. Just wanted to know who else has gotten a locker firecracker save lol
If you haven't tried this then nows the time to do it lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't even know you could do this. Thanks for letting me know.
Sorry I was drunk and didn't realise my reply didn't go through.
I had one and just told my mate to jump in the locker so we can try. If you know the timing it can be done on nearly every locker and is more consistent lol
Honestly I recommend trying it at least once lol