Meg is the best survivor
I love being a Meghead. She's a cute athletic girl that never deserved to get sucked up by the entity. Her lore is amazing, cosmetics are amazing, and perks are amazing. People who say her visual design is awful don't know what they're talking about. Whenever I play killer and the last survivor is Meg, I'll always give her hatch because anyone that plays this queen deserves it. Easily my favorite survivor and second favorite character behind Spirit. I will forever support all other Megheads and carry around my Meghead legacy with pride!
Comments
Great to see you back :D
Sorry but Jane is just the best. She’s got a cool story that shows her to be sympathetic and an overall good person as well as standing up to anyone she opposes
Her perks while not the best are fun especially head on
Lastly she’s the most attractive of all of them but that’s just my opinion
Aye thanks <3
Deathslinger has cuter outfits I swear
They can't argue against it because it's rock hard fact. With a Belly fine as mold wine nobody comes close
Clown would make a great hugger and I’m sure of that
Who doesn’t like Jeff?
And her chest physics got fixed ☝️
Exactly Does Meg have chest physics? I thought not
Checkmate meg mains 😩👌
Meg looks mildly ######### with her cross eyed stare and awful fashion sense. Really all of her costumes are nighmarish. And since all characters are basically just skins since every perk is teachable there is nothing special about her.
How could I not like this? How could I not love this?