DeSync

So I’ve successfully mastered the desync as a killer, and know exactly how far away I can stand to hit a survivor. With Coup de grace it’s 15 meters.....

Comments

  • "I've successfully mastered the desync as a killer."

    So, you've mastered hitting survivors? The killer's screen doesn't look different from old gameplay. On their screen, they are getting the same hits. Not sure how you can "master" a thing that was already in the game.

    It's only screwed up on the survivor's end. You as a killer have no way of knowing where they were on their screen unless you had Franklin's and they had an item.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    "I've successfully mastered the desync as a killer."

    So, you've mastered hitting survivors? The killer's screen doesn't look different from old gameplay. On their screen, they are getting the same hits. Not sure how you can "master" a thing that was already in the game.

    It's only screwed up on the survivor's end. You as a killer have no way of knowing where they were on their screen unless you had Franklin's and they had an item.

    Not completely true, I've noticed my hits as a killer sometimes being ridiculous. (Rare tho)

  • @NomiNomad said:

    "I've successfully mastered the desync as a killer."

    So, you've mastered hitting survivors? The killer's screen doesn't look different from old gameplay. On their screen, they are getting the same hits. Not sure how you can "master" a thing that was already in the game.

    It's only screwed up on the survivor's end. You as a killer have no way of knowing where they were on their screen unless you had Franklin's and they had an item.

    It’s was sarcasm... So many survivors keep saying that killers are taking advantage of the desync, even though... yea, you get it.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    "I've successfully mastered the desync as a killer."

    So, you've mastered hitting survivors? The killer's screen doesn't look different from old gameplay. On their screen, they are getting the same hits. Not sure how you can "master" a thing that was already in the game.

    It's only screwed up on the survivor's end. You as a killer have no way of knowing where they were on their screen unless you had Franklin's and they had an item.

    To be fair, Franklin's actually shows where the server thinks the hit took place from my knowledge and so with this current desync it's gotten pretty damn rediculous just hitting someone, turning around and seeing their item literally on the other end of the tile.