Game suggestions

So, I was thinking about the Stranger Things add-on and I think it would be amazing if Robin Buckley and maybe Jim Hopper were added as survivors. Robin and Steve would have matching Scoops Ahoy outfits and I honestly think that it would be adorable. Continuing with my Stranger Things add-on suggestions, I was wondering if Starcourt Mall could also be a Stranger Things related map in the game, in my opinion, it would be much easier to get around and less likely to get lost, unlike how it is in the Laboratory. Going on to my second suggestion; some killers I have either never played against or I have gotten almost over and over again. So, because of this, I think there should either be offerings you can put in to increase the chance of getting a certain killer (like you can with the realm offerings) or you should be able to filter what killer(s) you may get when looking for a match. Onto my third and final suggestion; I think it would be really cool to add Pennywise as a killer and some of the characters from IT Chapter 2 (2019). I'm thinking maybe 2-4 characters. In conclusion, I absolutely love the game, it would be an honor if my suggestions were looked over and maybe thought about for future changes. Hope this discussion made sense and if anyone agrees on this suggestion or has suggestions of their own, don't be afraid to comment!

Comments