What is the correct / most effective way of playing Wraith?
I really want to know. Cause it seems to me like everyone is playing Wraith differently.
I really want to know. Cause it seems to me like everyone is playing Wraith differently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah hit and run is the way. I always have sloppy or the mangled addon. If there’s 2-3 medkits I will put on Franklins as well to make sure they are not all healing up in 8 seconds.
Note it only works with windstorm. Without windstorm I’d probably slap on a few chase perks and just brute force downs since you won’t have the mobility to bounce around.
Getting genrushed is the correct way to play Wraith
hit and runs
sloppy butcher and myc are great for this tactic along with a windstorm addon